l'Arc de Triomphe

l'Arc de Triomphe
triumph!

Boatride on the Seine Monday

Boatride on the Seine Monday

Neighborhood around school

Neighborhood around school
our charming town is called Enghien-les-bains

School Sign - Middle/High School

School Sign - Middle/High School
'college' means middle school in French!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Randomly bumping into a student in Paris

Crossing the Boulevard St. Germain in the Latin Quarter Saturday afternoon, I bumped into Ally and her host family on the crosswalk! We chatted for a few minutes and then they were off to stroll the Champs-Elysées. I did sneak in a quick photo by the nearest métro stop. See below.

P.S. On a boring logistical note,I am having trouble getting on my UNI email. Please write to me on my personal email eez@cfu.net if you need to write to me or call my French cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment